Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Post #1: The Dare

Yeah, yeah, I know that posting anything online when you've been drinking is a bad idea. But this doesn't count. This is a dare.

My friends (and you can thank the Easter chocolate that you still are!) tell me I'm useless at seeing things through. In fact, they seem quite adamant that I don't finish the things I start. Apparently I flit from idea to idea and project to project like a butterfly high on pollen (or whatever butterflies get high on).

So...this blog.

I am going to blog once a week, every week, for the next 52 weeks. That's one year for the numerically challenged.

And if I do it, there's a bottle of Krug in my future. And not just any Krug. The winner gets a bottle of Clos d’Ambonnay. Yes, please!

52 posts. That's do-able.



No comments:

Post a Comment