Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Post #4: About Me

The girls (aka The Cuplrits) tell me I can't gossip about them until I've told you about me first. So here are twelve completely random facts about me.
  1. My father's French, my mother's English. Gallic charm vs English stoicism - not a pretty mix.
  2. I have a boring older brother who's in training to take over the family business, and a fun younger brother who now lives in new York. Both of them dutifully followed my father to the Sorbonne. I am the only disappointment who didn't go along with The Plan.
  3. I was thrown out of two schools in France before they finally moved me to an English boarding school. Best. Decision. Ever. That's where I met my BFFs Sophie and Olivia.
  4. I'm still in love with my First Love. (He wasn't my First, though!) He just doesn't know it, and I haven't seen him in years.
  5. I work in PR. Even I don't know what that means. But it's fun and I seldom get bored.
  6. I'm a Gemini, and I share a birthday with Lenny Kravitz.
  7. My favourite food is veal ragoût, like my Grandmaman makes. Followed by a classic lemon soufflé.
  8. My favourite drink is... champagne, a good Bordeaux, a Pimms in summertime, cocktails, a decent craft beer... hell, as long as it contains alcohol, I'm happy.
  9. I hate exercise. But I do (occasionally) use the gym equipment we have at home, and do yoga classes because, well, one has to - and because The Culprits make me.
  10. I'm not good with discipline of any sort, which is most likely why I don't like to exercise. I think it's a reaction to the fact that I did ballet for many years.
  11. I like to read. A lot. It's kind of my guilty secret, since everyone thinks I'm such a party animal and they can't imagine me sitting still for so long. But I do.
  12. Oh, and last Wednesday Sophie took me to see the the Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition. Yes, I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

No comments:

Post a Comment