Pages

Sunday 1 June 2014

Post #7: Book Review - High

Thank God. A quiet weekend at last. (Aside from the Katy Perry concert at the O2 on Friday night. Yes, I'm a fan. Don't mock me.)

Today I finished reading High by Zara Cox and she's just shot up to the top of my favourite authors' list. Who would have thought that an erotica that doesn't have sex for probably the first quarter would be able to hold me so gripped?

The sexual tension between these characters is so hot, hot, hot that quite frankly the book doesn't need sex to be one of the most erotic books I've read. The scene in the airport where Zachary pats Bethany down is incredibly intense, and it just keeps getting better from there.

I bought the book on my Kindle. You can find it here: Amazon UK.

This is the first in the Indigo Lounge series, and there's another book out, Higher. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment